Monday, October 29, 2007

New Business Card is Here!

I mentioned earlier that I was in the process of updating my business card to include more personal information. The reason being I would like to be more involved with setting up bookings with students and guests. I've included my personal phone number and email address. Here's what it looks like now. I was going for a feeling of sunshine and blue sky.
I got it done online at VistaPrint. They make it very easy and affordable. I found it was cheaper to upload my own custom design rather than choose one of their "free" designs. It seems they charge you for having a blank back side (instead of their VistaPrint advertisement) with their "free" designs. Anyway I think it cost me around $30 for 250 cards including shipping. And that's with the heavy card stock and glossy finish!

No comments: